Simplicity, compassion and commitment….
Positive elements use to guide and navigate your daily challenges.
Our lives of today are much more complex than those 50 years ago.
The medical/insurance industries have evolved in becoming a stressful path for many individuals. Through simple, compassionate and committed strategies, these essential goals can assist in a meaningful lifestyle.
Life should not be so hard! It does not have to be.
What is a Personal Consultant and what can be done by hiring one?
A private consultant strives to perform positive reinforcement through respect and dedication to their client, careful to stay within professional boundaries, allowing a client to retain their ability to make their own decisions.
- Provide “one on one” assistance for challenges and concerns; empower clients by educating; providing affirmation
- Assist in understanding the complexity of the medical processes; what to expect from a physician;how to obtain information relating to any concerns
- Act as a liaison, collaborating effective communication between vendors/physicians/insurance industry
- Assist in clarification of your medical statements
- Access insurance claims/denials for reimbursement
- Assist with request to organize daily life; suggest tactics for stress free living
Working within Montgomery County, in the medical field for 25+ years, my experience stems from working within various medical offices in the capacity of a clinical assistant, in a office and hospital setting, supervisor and Practice Administrator. While I am NOT a nurse (RN), over the years I have encountered a mass amount of knowledge working among professionals where I was fortunate to gain skills to allow me to integrate within the medical industry though many medical specialties.
A Code of Conduct and Professional Standards is always implemented when working with clients to assist in the ability to trust and feel comfortable with their consultant.